Free VPN No Login. ITop VPN is the easy-to-use free VPN in the market that enables you to use free VPN directly, with no signup, no login. ITop VPN is the rare free VPN in the market, which provides free servers and will not sell your data to third parties. To download individual videos: Head to the Google Drive website and select “Go to Google Drive” to log into your account. Click on the video file you wish to download. If you want to download. Cyberghost 6 Vpn Download From Google Drive With her extensive experience and apprehension of IT industry and technology, she writes after Cyberghost 6 Vpn Download From Google Drive concrete research and analysis with the intention to aid the reader the content full of factual information. I've been using this truly free and unlimited VPN for months with no problems whatsoever. The company hasn't yet forced me to start paying, unlike what I've heard from lots of other reviews. Even if they do eventually force me to pay, I'm willing to pay the monthly fee for their Chrome extension because it's dirt-cheap compared to other good VPNs. Cloud VPN - Fast Free VPN Proxy. Super Vpn with High speed! The best choice to access all your favorite online contents for free. Fastest - Connect successfully with high speed. Easiest - One tap to connect to VPN proxy server. Most Stable - Have lots of free cloud proxy server to provide better VPN service.
Unlike other VPN services, ProtonVPN is designed with security as the main focus, drawing upon the lessons we have learned from working with journalists and activists in the field.
Our secure VPN sends your internet traffic through an encrypted VPN tunnel, so your passwords and confidential data stay safe, even over public or untrusted Internet connections.
Keep your browsing history private. As a Swiss VPN provider, we do not log user activity or share data with third parties. Our anonymous VPN service enables Internet without surveillance.
We created ProtonVPN to protect the journalists and activists who use ProtonMail. ProtonVPN breaks down the barriers of Internet censorship, allowing you to access any website or content.
Regular VPN services can be compromised if their servers are under surveillance. ProtonVPN prevents this by first passing user traffic through our Secure Core network in privacy-friendly countries like Switzerland and Iceland. Thus, even a compromised VPN endpoint server will not reveal your true IP address.
Perfect forward secrecy
ProtonVPN exclusively uses ciphers with Perfect Forward Secrecy, meaning that your encrypted traffic cannot be captured and decrypted later, even if an encryption key gets compromised in the future.
We are headquartered in Switzerland which has some of the world's strongest privacy laws. Switzerland is also outside of EU and US jurisdiction and is not a member of the fourteen eyes surveillance network.
ProtonVPN is a no logs VPN service. We do not track or record your internet activity, and therefore, we are unable to disclose this information to third parties.
Tor over VPN
ProtonVPN also integrates with the Tor anonymity network. With a single click, you can route all your traffic through the Tor network and access Onion sites.
Software similar to ProtonVPN 7
- 430 votesOpenVPN is an open source VPN daemon. Client download and installation instructions can be found here.
- 27 votesBrowse the web anonymously and protect your privacy.
- Free to Try
- 26 votesUser-friendly VPN software for desktop, mobile, and more! Just install the VPN app, sign in, and start defending your data.
- 5 votesStay safe with the world's leading VPN.
Cloud Storage can be a very convenient way you can store your data (photos, videos, music etc.) remotely using platforms like iCloud and Google Drive. You can then access your data stored in the cloud via the internet using any of your devices (computers, mobile devices etc.).
As the demand for more and higher quality media increases, so too does the requirement for more space to store such media. Since the hardware (e.g. a hard drive in an iPhone) cannot keep up with this demand, people turn to Cloud Storage to store their data - this keeps space free on their mobile device.
Google Drive is Google's answer to the people's calls for cloud storage.
Get the most out of your Drive - get rid of duplicates to save yourself time and money.
So, you've set up your Google Drive and have saved some files there. How do you download those files to your computer or to your phone?
Quick Jump to:
Method 1: Download files from Google Drive to PC
First, ask yourself whether you want to transfer certain files from Google Drive to your computer, or whether you would prefer to always keep your computer and Google Drive in sync.
The first option will do for those who only want certain files from their Google Drive, or who only rarely need Google Drive files on their computer.
For those who always want access to their Google Drive files from their computer, I would recommend using Google's 'Backup & Sync' app. Any files added, removed or edited on Google Drive will be reflected automatically on your computer, so you can keep all your up to date files in both locations at once.
Let's see how to download from Google Drive to PC:
- Open the Google Drive website (https://drive.google.com/).
- If you're not logged into your Google account already, click 'Go to Google Drive' and enter your details.
- Select all the files that you wish to download. You can hold the 'ctrl' key on your keyboard while clicking multiple files to select many files at once. Or after clicking a file, hit 'ctrl + A' on your keyboard to select all files in your Drive. If you are using a Mac, use 'cmd' instead of 'ctrl'.
- Click the menu icon in the top-right corner of the window to access More Actions.
- Click 'Download'.
- Your files will be downloaded from Google Drive to your computer as a zipped file. To access these files on your computer, you'll first need to extract them (you'll find an 'Extract' option when you open the folder in File Explorer).
Now let's see how to sync files from Google Drive to PC. The Backup & Sync setup wizard will take you through this process, but I've noted the steps below for you as well:
- Download Google's 'Backup & Sync' from https://www.google.com/drive/download/
- Click 'Agree and Download' to begin the download.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- When the install is complete, click 'Get Started'.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- If you wish to also sync folders from your computer with Google Drive, check the relevant checkboxes (when you add, edit or remove files in these folders, they will also be reflected in Google Drive).
- Click 'Next' to continue with the setup.
- Click 'Got It' to proceed.
- Check 'Sync My Drive to this computer'.
- Choose to either sync all folders from Google Drive with your computer, or to only sync certain folders.
- Click 'Start' to download files from Google Drive to your computer.
Depending on how many files you have chosen to sync, the download may take some time. However, when the download is complete, you will be able to access your Google Drive files on your computer.
To do this, open File Explorer on your computer, then click 'Google Drive' from the left-hand column.
Method 2: Download from Google Drive to iPhone
Downloading files from your Google Drive to your iPhone is easy, but first, you'll need the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
If you've not already got the Google Drive app on your iPhone, you can download it from the App Store.
How to download files from Google Drive to iPhone:
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon next to the file you wish to download.
- Tap 'Open In'.
- Select the app to open the file in, and it will be downloaded to your device.
How to download photos and videos from Google Drive to iPhone:
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon next to the photo or video you wish to download.
- Tap 'Send a Copy'
- Tap 'Save Image' or 'Save Video'.
- The file will be added your iPhone Photos app.
Method 3: Delete Duplicates from Google Drive
So, we've seen how to download files and photos from Google Drive to your computer and to your iPhone.
However, you may find that in the process of transferring files from place to place or saving files from different devices; that you will accumulate duplicates of some of your files.
Not only are duplicate files annoying and messy, but they take up valuable space in your Google Drive. Since you only get 15GB free space with Google Drive, duplicates can eat away at this allowance and may eventually cause you to consider upgrading to gain more space even though you may not need to.
There's a simple remedy for this issue - Duplicate Sweeper.
Duplicate Sweeper is a handy tool for your Windows PC or Mac which scans your folders and deletes duplicate files based on your preferences. It can save you hours or even days of looking through folders and files to discover if files are duplicated and considering which ones to move.
Duplicate Sweeper can quickly scan multiple folder or drives to return your duplicates. Simply select whether to keep the newest or the oldest of each duplicate to remove them automatically, or manually select which to remove.Find out more >
Like what you see? Get the full version:
Vpn Download Google Drive For Pc
Check out our guides on how to use Duplicate Sweeper to remove duplicate files from Google Drive, and how to delete duplicate photos in Google Photos.