Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD's revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. Every Radeon Software release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
« GeForce 368.25 WHQL GeForce GTX 1080 driver download AMD Radeon Software Crimson 16.6.1 driver download GeForce 368.39 WHQL driver download » 2 pages 1 2 krakjen.
To find the latest driver for your computer we recommend running our Free Driver Scan. ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series - Driver Download. Vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Product: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series. Hardware Class: DISPLAY. AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.1 Driver is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features. AMD Mobility Product Family Compatibility AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Driver update for ATI Radeon HD 4200 (Engineering Sample - WDDM v1.1) Windows 8. Drivers (Video) 2/16/2012. ATI Technologies Inc. Driver update for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200. Ati radeon hd 4600.0 download driver ATI Radeon HD drivers will help to eliminate failures and correct errors in your device's operation. Download ATI Radeon HD drivers for different OS Windows versions (32 and 64 bit).
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 Highlights
- Support for:
- Radeon™ RX 480
- New AMD Crossfire profile available for:
- World of Tanks™
- Radeon WattMan: A brand new utility for Radeon Software that allows users more complete control over their graphics processor. More information on Radeon WattMan and its supported products can be found here.
- AMD Crossfire Toggle: A new option has been introduced into Radeon Settings under the 'Gaming -> Global Settings' tab. This allows users to toggle AMD Crossfire support globally 'on' for supported games or 'off' for all gaming profiles.
- HDMI® Scaling: Radeon Settings now provides the option for the user to adjust their display image scaling on HDMI® connected displays. This option is available under the 'Display' tab in Radeon Settings for supported configurations.
- Display Color Temperature: Radeon Settings now allows a user to set display color temperature based on either the displays predefined settings or manually via a slider configured to support the displays supported range. This option is available under the 'Display' tab in Radeon Settings for supported configurations.
- Desktop Color: Radeon Settings has added the option to launch the operating systems color page via the new 'Desktop Color' button which is available in the 'Display' tab in Radeon Settings for supported configurations.
- Vulkan™ Version: Currently installed Vulkan™ version information has now been made available through the Radeon Settings 'System -> Software' tab.
Amd Graphics Driver 16.60 2711.0 Download Windows 7
- Flickering may be observed in AMD Crossfire mode configurations while playing Hitman™ in select gameplay missions.
- Flickering may be observed in AMD Crossfire mode configurations during the battle and tutorial loading screens in Star Wars™ Battlefront.
- Flickering may be observed in AMD Crossfire mode configurations while using the inventory and character pages in The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt.
- Minor stuttering may occur in AMD Crossfire mode configurations when playing Elite Dangerous™.
- Intermittent or minor white flashing may occur on some web browsers when using Netflix™ and hovering over the UI or icons.
- Flickering may be observed in AMD Crossfire mode configurations while playing Heroes of the Storm™.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved 'In Game Overlay'.
- Disabling AMD Crossfire mode on Radeon™ RX 480 may disable the device in Windows Device Manager. A workaround is to reboot the system to re-enable the device.
- Assassin's Creed® Syndicate may experience a game crash or hang when in game settings are set to high or greater.
- Low frame rate or stutter may be experienced Wolfenstein®: The Old Blood™ on Radeon™ RX 480.
- Radeon Wattman may retain settings of an overclock after it has failed. If you have failed an overclock with a system hang or reboot make sure to use the 'Reset' option in the Radeon WattMan settings page when the system has rebooted.
- Frame Rate Target Control gaming profiles may fail to enable for some games.
- Hitman™ may experience graphical corruption when the game is set to use DirectX®12 API and using zoom with weapons.
- Need for Speed™ may experience flickering on some light sources in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Battlefield™ 4 may experience crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX®11.
- Dota™2 may crash when using the Vulkan™ API and the user changes resolutions or quality settings.
- Display may exhibit a minor flicker on Radeon RX 480 when Freesync is enabled on a games launch or exit.
- Some Overdrive settings may not appear in Radeon Settings for Radeon Fury X when in AMD Crossfire mode.
- DiRT™ Rally may experience flickering terrain in some races when the advanced blending option is enabled in the games settings page.
- Radeon Pro Duo may experience a black screen in Total War™: Warhammer with the games API set to DirectX®12 and V-Sync enabled.
The Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 Driver Version 16.20.1035.
The Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 Driver for Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Crimson Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Note that AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo, and Radeon™ RX 400 Series graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson Edition on Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit.
|Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ RX 480||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility |
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
AMD Issue Reporting Form
Amd Graphics Driver 16.60 2711.0 Download 64-bit
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.